A Human Resource Executive is the person who manages and resolves all the complaints and queries that employees have. In addition to this, he is also responsible for maintaining a happy work culture in the organization. Here are some tips that you should follow while applying for the Human Resource Executive job.
While writing the resume for Human Resource Executive job, you must mention your educational qualification first. Next, do not forget to mention the excellent command over your speech. This will help speed the process of you getting selected by the potential employer. In addition to this, you must also mention how you have handled the employees in the past organization, how you have handled their queries, how you have solved them. This will give an insight to the potential employer as to what he is buying. Moreover, a good reference from your upper management at the previous organization will add some weight to your resume. Also mention the extracurricular activities (such as Fun Friday, Secret Santa) that you have performed in the previous organization.
Mentioning all the above points will definitely help you get the job. Here is a sample resume that might clear all your doubts.
1241 6th Avenue Manhattan
Puyallup, New York
Proactive Human Resources Director with the excellent capacity to use best practices and talent to drive hierarchical adequacy. A trusted colleague with a reputation of counseling with officials to impact business choices. Known for [Skill] and [Skill].
Bay Head Elementary Bay Head
Graduated November 2012
ABC Pvt Ltd
Human Resource Executive
Zain Alipur, Telangana
January 2015 – Present
- Directly reporting to GM and acting as Director of Human Resources
- Planning and developing Human Capital Plan
- Planning and organizing employee activities and events
- Reviewing compensation and benefit to be more competitive in the market
- Reviewing yearly salary increment based on minimum regional salary and market
XYZ Pvt Ltd
Human Resource Executive
February 2013 – December 2014
- Answer questions regarding examinations, eligibility, salaries, benefits and other pertinent information
- Offers payroll data by collecting attendance and time records
- Offers secretarial support by formatting, entering, and printing data, maintaining equipment, answering the telephone, and seeing after supplies
- Assistance with other Human Resources duties, workforce management, benefits and workers compensation
- Event planning, coordination of events, dinners and special events for hourly associates and managers
- General administrative duties to the Human Resources Manager and the department itself, including budgeting and financial tracking for associate and community events
- Personal property tracking and documentation for the entire associate base
- Multitasking abilities: Beginner
- Risk management: Competent
- Payroll coordination: Beginner
- Conflict resolution: Beginner
- Workforce improvements: Intermediate
- Benefits administration: Competent
- Strong communication skills: Advanced
- Contract negotiation: Expert
- Organizational development: Intermediate
- File and records management: Advanced
- Human resources management: Advanced
- Resource planning: Intermediate
- Succession planning: Advanced
- Personnel recruitment: Intermediate
[Describe accomplishment 1]
[Describe accomplishment 2]
- Worked directly with [Departments, clients, management] to [Decisive action].
- Followed up and kept track of expected orders from court and correspondence from opposing attorneys.
- Resolved product issue through consumer testing.