Art is a field of creativity. The field contains various jobs such as. And Art Director is one of them. Hence, while writing a resume for a Art Director job, you must need to showcase that level of creativity to your potential employer.
While writing the resume, you must keep in mind that your skills and qualification play an important role. These qualities have a lion’s share for determining whether or not you will get the desired job. Hence, you need to mention your qualities precisely and accurately. Do not forget to mention some tasks that have your noteworthy contributions. These tasks must be at the top of your list.
In addition to this, adding some kind of internship also adds some weight to your resume, making you highlighted in the employer’s sight. Moreover, a certification of a well-known course, which has significance with the job, also gives a plus point to you. While making your resume, do mention your qualities with the amount of expertise (such as beginner, intermediate, and advanced) you have in it.
Tying all the loose ends here, your fate for getting the desired job depends on how present yourself via resume, because here books do get judged by its cover.
266 Massachusetts Avenue
Well-settled Art Director conveying 8 years of experience making valuable network connection with art gallery owners and art curators.
Crawford Elementary School
Graduated November 2012
Animation and Renewal Centre
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
January 2015 – Present
- Made easy any requests related to the environment and level art production process
- Designed artistic visual goods while operating within well-known technical limitations
- Upgraded files in the asset management system of the department
- Worked together to implement artistic vision with the art director
- Trained junior artists on their creative procedures
- Handled all office and art supply requirements for the art department
- Made design for store layout of the department
Animation Theme Park Sdn. Bhd.
Ipoh, Negeri Perak
February 2013 – December 2014
- Interfaced with the designer, art director, print producer, and production manager
- Developed design and art concepts
- Learned latest software packages apart from traditional art techniques
- Expected design problems and established to be proactive in designing effective solutions
- Handled technological viewpoints to meet defined objectives
- Created 3D models, storyboards, visual effects, and animation to meet design objectives
- Designed accurate creature anatomy content and video game character
- Carefully made all design layouts into prepress files for web, offset, and digital printing
- Department development: Beginner
- Particle systems: Competent
- Video game product development: Beginner
- Art history: Beginner
- Photographic editing: Intermediate
- Visual communication expertise: Advanced
- Logo creation: Expert
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat: Intermediate
- Technical illustration: Competent
- UV layout: Advanced
- HTML and XHTML familiarity: Expert
- Prepress and printing: Intermediate
- Strong analytical skills: Advanced
- Joomla development: Intermediate
Employee Recognition Award Nominee in 2015
Made artwork for an article published in “College,” an annual student-run magazine
Awarded the “Arts Ambassador Award” in 2014
Donated banners and artwork for a NGO community fundraising event