The finance sector is all about numbers. And if you are searching for a Financial Accountant job in this industry, all you need to do is calculate the math right while constructing your resume.
A potential employer will seek for that person who will guide him in the correct direction when it comes to invest in assets. Hence, you need to mention your experience in such tasks. A Financial Accountant job not only looks for increasing the assets of the employer through timely investments but also looks for lowering the tax legally via smart investments. Therefore, you must be able to convey these qualities of your in your resume.
In addition to this, you must also be able to tell the employer that you can handle daily financial tasks such as making salary, seeing after PF accounts, and many more such tasks that the finance department handles. Apart from all such essential qualities, you must also be able to exhibit leadership and management qualities so that you can manage various people under your guidance to profit the employer.
In a nut shell, as stated earlier, you must do your math correctly and present the numbers appropriately for you to get the Financial Accountant job.
East Woodmen Road
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Highly-qualified Financial Account Manager trained at assisting clients to develop effectual payment plans with the help of persuasive knowledge and communication skills in the financial sector. Bringing over [Number] years of billing-associated experience.
Merion Elementary School Merion
Graduated November 2012
Fianna Hills Country Club
Fort Smith, Arkansas
January 2015 – Present
- Mitigated affects on business operations and financial accounting by operating in a proactive way to resolve and identify tactical concerns
- Manufactured accurate and timely progress & financial reports and presented for consideration at the time of key decision-making processes
- Improved client satisfaction by correcting and uncovering outstanding financial issues
- Facilitated account closing procedures and created financial statements every month
- Reviewed and drafted financial statement compilations prior to being approved by associates
Federal Ministry of Finance Quarters
Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
February 2013 – December 2014
- Created and mailed fresh statements
- Drafted the entire yearly audit reports comprising all footnote disclosures
- Offered timely forecast, actuals, and budget data for corporate and IT management
- Researched and analyzed reporting problems to enhance accounting operations processes
- Found major instances of embezzlement, fraud, and large balances due
- Updated and set up customer accounts with payments, interactions, and personal information
- Cooperated with manufacturing, engineering, and corporate accounting to confirm that quality standards were met
- Processed quarterly ATM and Vault audits with a zero rate of error
- Improved the operational risk application to collect regulatory results from OCC and SEC
- Pricing and costing: Beginner
- Financial reporting: Competent
- QuickBooks expert: Beginner
- Account auditing: Advanced
- Corporate tax planning knowledge: Beginner
- Collections processing: Competent
- Individual tax returns: Beginner
- Regulatory compliance: Expert
- ATX Total Accounting Office proficiency: Beginner
- Cash flow analysis: Competent
Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Ohio