The software applications’ quality depends greatly on the skills used by System Test Engineers. These personnel are the quality control experts who originate from field of computer science. They are professional in computer programming and can detect errors in software applications. Any software applications before being launched to clients have to go through the scrutinizing of these engineers, who are the final point in process of quality checking.
To apply for a System Test Engineer, you need to be aware of computer science and must have a relevant experience at a junior level position. As soon as you have attained practical experience, you will have gathered enough bits of knowledge to include in your job profile. Apart from this, when constructing your resume for the job in question, you must also include your academic career. A Master’s degree is preferred over a Bachelor’s degree. In addition to this, you will also need to add some of the roles and responsibilities that you had at the previous employer. This is something that might help you secure the job. Lastly, you need to specify as to what important role you played at the previous company and how the whole process of team was dependent on you.
1241 6th Avenue
Devoted and motivated System Test Engineer looking for a position in a swift-developing firm. Proven capability of driving data integrity and process accuracy as supported by [number] years of experience spearheading teams in execution of corrective action plans and risk assessment.
Frost Elementary Frostburg
Graduated November 2012
Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd
System Test Engineer
Mareham le Fen, England
January 2015 – Present
- Tested hardware and software within a tightly controlled sandbox environment for release to production.
- Created complete test scripts, test plans, and use cases to back testing goals.
- Composed and edited work instructions for quality and test procedures.
- Checked procedures and test plans to make sure sufficient coverage of system needs.
- Reviewed, evaluated and identified requirements for testability.
Infosys Pvt Ltd
System Test Engineer
St. Cloud, Minnesota
February 2013 – December 2014
- Supported the virtualized environment for servers used for testing and backend servers.
- Solved hardware and software interface issues and ensured integration of the entire system.
- Provided technical expertise on computer networks to support IT and operational test teams.
- Secured and allocated resources and developed relationships necessary to manage planning and operations in the testing cycle.
- Developed and executed comprehensive test plans and workforce breakdown structures for complete systems.
- Cyber test engineering: Beginner
- Manufacturing engineering: Beginner
- Automation tools: Competent
- Test script development: Intermediate
- Test scripts and diagnostics: Advanced
- Microsoft Project: Competent
- Technical troubleshooting: Expert
- System verification: Intermediate
- Quality assurance: Advanced
- ISO9001 standards: Intermediate
- Performed root cause analysis on [name of system or process] and developed and implemented corrective actions to improve efficiency by [number]%.
Automated test fixtures and processes to eliminate [number] labor hours per month.