Having operated as an engineer intern is the best start for you to have handful of experience and skills. There are broad such chances relying on the engineering area you have selected. If your objective is to be an engineer in the mechanical field, then as an intern, you will be helping in researching, operating, designing, and maintaining & installation of mechanical processes, products, equipment, and systems to meet the needs of the company. You will also be taught to perform installation, repair, maintenance, and operate equipment & machines.
Hence, when you apply for an engineering internship role, you need to decide the employer first. Make sure that the employer is well matched with your field of engineering. In addition to this, since you have no experience, a couple of medals and grades in your academic career might assist you. Moreover, a good GPA will also add some weight in your resume. Remember that, since you are out of experience, all that will matter here is your academic career. But, if you have worked as an intern before, thins will go quite easy on you. All you need to do is add the responsibilities that you had while working as an intern with your previous employer.
1241 6th Avenue
Motivated Intern proving exceptional [Skill] and [Skill] capabilities. Advanced training and education with [Type] degree in [Field of study]. Keen to apply learned competencies in business & practical setting.
Frost Elementary Frostburg
Graduated November 2012
Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd
Mareham le Fen, England
January 2015 – Present
- Assisted the social media team on influencer research.
- Wrote [Number] press releases and communications to the media to meet public relations objectives.
- Collaborated with different tea members when operating on daily tasks and devising new ideas.
- Documented and developed treatment plans.
- Designed presentations to show data to internal stakeholders.
- Assisted with brainstorming copy, developing new concepts and [Action].
- Coordinated awards submissions and maintained calendars.
- Created and maintained processes for administrative operations to improve accuracy and efficiency.
Infosys Pvt Ltd
St. Cloud, Minnesota
February 2013 – December 2014
- Conducted accounts receivable responsibilities, comprising researching charge backs, invoicing, reconciliations, and discrepancies.
- Maintained detailed records of employees to update on in-house opportunities.
- Addressed customer service inquiries thoroughly and quickly.
- Assisted distribute employee mail and notices all over the office.
- Coordinated board and committee meetings, including schedules, information preparation and distribution.
- Developed organizational systems for agendas, records and reports.
- Communicated with staff and coworkers frequently about special needs and requests.
- Business writing: Beginner
- Media monitoring: Beginner
- Public relations: Competent
- Event support: Intermediate
- Budget support: Advanced
- Documentation: Competent
- Travel arrangements: Expert
- Memorization and recall: Intermediate
- Inventorying : Advanced
- Articulate and well-spoken: Intermediate
- Developed and implemented [Procedure description], which resulted in increased company efficiency and productivity.
- Oversaw implementation of new phone system which resulted in more cost-effective service.
- Completed payroll for staff of [Number] direct reports.
- Positioned as key team member to transfer [Number] [Data type] from hard copy into new digital database.