A smartly constructed resume for financial planning consultant will increase your chances of securing the position and assist you get identified in the crowd of job hunters. The resume is an essential tool that can provide you victory in the job searching process. Keep in mind, there are number of applicants vying for the same role. This leaves less time than imagined to the recruiters to spend in going through every application. Hence, resume writing must not be taken for granted. If you are altering your employer and attempting to make a resume to show your talent as a financial planning consultant, here are some tips that might help you.
While applying for the job of Financial Planning Consultant you need to make sure that you convey your worth to the potential employer. This can be done by mentioning the previous job that you have done and profited the earlier employer. You can show the list of benefits that the earlier employer has got by taking your consultation in the finance department. In addition to this, you will also need to mention your skills related to the field. You can do this by adding different types of keywords and buzzword.
1241 6th Avenue
Extremely productive Financial Planning Consultant motivated to maintain and develop lucrative customer relationships. Results-driven and recognized for regulating administrative jobs. Seeking for a new chance where Financial Planning experience and attention to detail will be appreciated.
Frost Elementary Frostburg
Graduated November 2012
Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd
Financial Planning Consultant
Mareham le Fen, England
January 2015 – Present
- Managed client issues in the most efficient manner and typically returned calls and emails within [Number] hours.
- Observed data integrity and confidentiality procedures as per corporate and federal guidelines.
- Offered excellent service to customers by using skills in effective communication, active listening, and quick turnaround on problems.
- Prepared reports and other documentation ahead of prospective client and current client meetings.
- Implemented processes that streamlined overall administrative operations, saving an average of [Number] hours per month.
Infosys Pvt Ltd
Financial Planning Consultant
St. Cloud, Minnesota
February 2013 – December 2014
- Discovered primary cases of embezzlement, fraud, and huge balances due.
- Collected and arranged information and entered details into computer database.
- Managed $240 million prescription drug rebate revenue program forecasting, operations, accounting close and reporting .
- Operated with management to make sure expense plans are attained at the project level.
- Filed tax returns and prepared governmental reports in compliance with strict standards.
- Office supplies and inventory: Beginner
- Telephone and email etiquette: Beginner
- Verbal and written communication: Competent
- Document processing: Intermediate
- Meeting scheduling: Advanced
- Client records oversight: Competent
- Customer service: Expert
- Account auditing: Intermediate
- Cash flow analysis: Advanced
- IFRS proficiency: Intermediate
- Handled and resolved the largest Number of reporting discrepancies in [time period].
- Received the American Taxation Association (ATA) “Tax Manuscript Award” in [year].
- Increased profits by [Number]% without reducing customer satisfaction rates.
- Generated a [Number]% reduction in month-end close.
- Earned “[Name of Award]” Award in [Year].