A fitness consultant job in the fitness sector needs experience and training certifications. Moreover, similar to any other sector, a resume is required to apply for this job. Since the competition and demand is increasing in the fitness sector, a normal resume will not make an impression on the potential employer. You have to know the requirements of employers and clients then tailor it accordingly.
When constructing a resume for this job, if is most important that you have a certification in the related field. This will help you to secure the job as early as possible. Apart from that, mention the names of employer and clients that you have worked with. Also, if possible, show the transformation in the clients that took place under your consultation. This is because will definitely act as a catalyst and increase your odds of getting the job. Apart from all this, it is necessary for you to be fit. Hence, you need to mention parameters such as your height, weight, and BMI. This will show that the person going to consultant the client is also a fitness savvy and right choice for the job.
1241 6th Avenue
Group fitness instructor with dance and gymnastics background. Enjoys inspiring and encouraging others to support fitness goals.
Frost Elementary Frostburg
Graduated November 2012
GymNation Al Quoz
Mareham le Fen, England
January 2015 – Present
- Conducted initial client analysis and assessment to start research procedure.
- Designed new procedure for employee analysis that led to marked performance enhancements.
- Created custom exercise and diet programs for patients suffering from [Type] and [Type] conditions.
- Maintained cleanliness of the mirrors, group fitness room, fitness equipment, and floor.
- Welcomed all members in a friendly and professional manner.
St. Cloud, Minnesota
February 2013 – December 2014
- Made positive relations with class members by teaching a series of entertaining and challenging group fitness classes.
- Provided referrals for local community members to providers and [Type] agencies.
- Regularly met everyday group fitness class attendance objective of [Number] members.
- Created courtroom and boardroom multimedia presentations comprising text and video-synced depositions and for improved understanding.
- Regulated the Personal Trainer schedule and remained inside the budgeted non-session hours.
- Low-impact exercise: Beginner
- Yoga instructor: Beginner
- Aerobics instructor: Competent
- Computer proficient: Intermediate
- Data management: Advanced
- Process implementation: Competent
- Occupational testing standards: Expert
- Strong verbal communication: Intermediate
- Proper exercise techniques: Advanced
- Customer-oriented: Intermediate
- Resolved and documented [Issue] which resulted in [outcome].
- After successfully running [Number] group fitness classes, promoted to Group Fitness Coordinator.
- Productively met all group fitness class member goals in the [Year].
- Solved product problem via user testing.
- Kept track of and followed up anticipated orders from correspondence and court from opposing lawyers.
- Worked squarely with [clients, departments, management] to [action].
- Spearheaded a winning [Number]-week boot camp comprising of [Number] participants who had a combined weight loss of [Number] Kgs at the end of the camp.