A Lifeguard relates to the public, oversees safety, and protects them. A lifeguard must be physically fit in order to do so. In addition to this, you must also have a relevant experience in the field. Hence, while writing a resume for Lifeguard job, all you need to do is mention all those qualities. Even though the educational qualification does not have enough significant in the job, mentioning the certification and course in the related filed is a must. This increases in your odds of getting the job.
In addition to this, mention your employment history in the resume. Remember to mention the responsibilities and duties that you have done at the earlier organization. Describe how you contributed significantly and how certain processes were dependent on you. This will show you worth to the potential employer and he or she will get a taste of what he or she is buying.
In addition to this, recognition for your job or any achievement at the previous employer must be mentioned. This will show your capability to the potential employer and the odds of you getting selected elevates to a great extent.
1241 6th Avenue
Experienced Lifeguard trained in dedicated observation of swimmers and making sure security protocols are obeyed. Provided valuable suggestions and instruction to patrons of different ages to build strength and confidence in the water. Solid team player and communicator with advanced work ethic.
Frost Elementary Frostburg
Graduated November 2012
Singapore Swimming Club
Mareham le Fen, England
January 2015 – Present
- Guaranteed compliance with pool procedures and policies; provided recommendations to staff to increase safety awareness.
- Monitored the safety of all guests in and around the swimming pool.
- Share tips with patrons on swimming techniques and strength training.
- Mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of new customer service program.
- Attentively oversaw swimmers being quick to verify those in trouble.
Swimming Safari Swim School
St. Cloud, Minnesota
February 2013 – December 2014
- Increased user satisfaction by resolving any problems promptly and with a positive attitude and welcoming all pool patrons with courtesy.
- Ensure complete regulatory fulfillment for all swimmers and staff members and spearheaded safety training to improve general skills and awareness.
- Garnered valuable swim instruction to patrons of various ages to build confidence, strength, and skills in a positive learning environment.
- Consistently met daily class attendance goals.
- Scheduled and conducted fitness orientation appointments with new members.
- Lifeguard operations: Beginner
- Safety training: Beginner
- First aid and CPR: Competent
- Program oversight: Intermediate
- Training and Development: Advanced
- Regulatory compliance: Competent
- Positive learning environment: Expert
- Swim instruction: Intermediate
- Needs assessment: Advanced
- Strong communicator: Intermediate
- Consistently achieve deadlines and optimize workflow through efficient team collaboration.
- Recognized by management for [achievement].
- Recommend strategic process improvements to improve operations.
- Pitch in to assist team members during times of unexpected high volume to optimize efficiency.
Improved customer satisfaction by resolving issues in a timely manner.