A Marketing Assistant operates with the marketing team and assists them to increase the sales of services and products of the firm. His job is to perform market research and gather info that can be employed for making marketing plans. Marketing Assistant is the person who manages daily administrative jobs, and has active participation in the promotion and launching of services or goods being provided by the company. The Marketing Assistant plans conference or meetings and serves as a connection between the marketing and the production departments.
The least education to operate as a Marketing Assistant is a diploma in high school. On the other hand, to advance in career, a degree in marketing is important. Hence, it is necessary to mention your highest degree of education in the resume. This will assist you to secure a good position in the firm. Apart from the education, the most essential skill firms seek for is the passion for marketing. Hence, when constructing your resume for this job, you must be able to convey his point to the potential employer.
In addition, the candidate must have desire to sell almost anything and solid marketing skills. This must also be included in the resume so that your chances of securing the jobs increases to a great extent.
1241 6th Avenue
High-focused Marketing Assistant aimed on increasing campaign performance to boost success of the business. Experience of [Number] years in the field. Track record of notable results and satisfied customers.
Frost Elementary Frostburg
Graduated November 2012
Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd
Mareham le Fen, England
January 2015 – Present
- Helped in making of pre-season marketing tactics to support divisional and department strategies.
- Planned and executed internal and external events.
- Maintained complete database of all files, contacts and project materials.
- Created reports detailing customer engagement, campaign performance, and engagement trends.
- Used target audience statistics and market trends to appropriately and effectively market products.
Infosys Pvt Ltd
St. Cloud, Minnesota
February 2013 – December 2014
- Oversaw work of interns responsible for social media posts and online copywriting.
- Tracked expenses, schedules, and communication between stakeholders of the project.
- Created professional business correspondence, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Operated with vendors to finish projects as per specifications and schedule.
- Arranged, tracked, and completed customer surveys for regional, local, and national campaigns.
- Organization, prioritizing, and multi-tasking: Beginner
- Team leadership and supervision: Beginner
- Reporting and documentation: Competent
- Business communications: Intermediate
- Patient-focused quality service: Advanced
- Online and traditional marketing: Competent
- Marketing and advertising: Expert
- Records and database administration: Intermediate
- Employee training and development: Advanced
- Administrative office operations: Intermediate
- Increased revenue by $[Amount] by creating a comprehensive online communication strategy for both lead conversion and retention.
- Led department of [Number] staff across [Number] countries during a major corporate restructuring campaign.
- Increased revenue by [Number]% by designing and launching a strategic customer communication plan.
- Consistently commended by upper management for spearheading and leading effective marketing campaigns.