A Plumber is an expert who is involved in solving issues associated to installation of fixtures for drainage, water systems, and gas. Plumbing is a skill needed in various places where people are present. This skill works as a lifeline for hospitals, homes, universities, colleges, institutions, hotels, and factories. The plumbing profile comprises repairing & installing of sewage, water, and drainage system. It also comprises installation of wash basins, bathtubs, toilets, dishwashers, and sinks all of these which come under plumbing fixtures.
While writing a resume for the Plumber job, including the educational history seems irrelevant. However, it is necessary to include your work history. This is because the job profile basically depends on how experienced you are and not the educational qualifications you have. You can mention the past works that you have conducted. In addition to this, you can also mention some reference of the customers who have liked your work and can give a good word for you.
In addition to this, you can mention the names of the major projects that are famous and you have worked on. This will add some weight to your resume and might be helpful in many ways.
1241 6th Avenue
Accomplished Accounting Supervisor successful in [Area of expertise] and [Area of expertise]. Outstanding corporate negotiating and communication skills with strong personnel training capabilities. Committed to meeting all needs by the company on or ahead of schedule. Fluent in [Language] and [Language].
Frost Elementary Frostburg
High School Diploma
Graduated November 2012
Plumbers Local 130 Joint Apprenticeship
Mareham le Fen, England
January 2015 – Present
- Prepared detailed records of all project tasks from start to finish.
- Concluded preventative maintenance on toilets, water heaters, plumbing fixtures, and urinals.
- Selected the type and size of piping required for each project.
- Accurately measured piping, cutting to fit where needed.
Plumbers Supply Co. and Showroom
St. Cloud, Minnesota
February 2013 – December 2014
- Controlled job site hazards by precisely locating low-grade radiation, biohazards, and chemicals.
- Installed hangers, valves, flanges, and supports within piping systems.
- Removed risks by properly verifying possible safety hazards.
- Sanitized sewer lines using drain cleaning tools.
- Secured pipes to structures with clamps, brackets and hangers.
- Located hidden water line leaks.
- [State] Licensed Plumber: Beginner
- Blueprints and schematics: Beginner
- HVAC knowledge: Competent
- Active drilling well pads: Intermediate
- Safety and compliance: Advanced
- Silver and soft solder expert: Competent
- Preventive and reparative maintenance: Expert
- New construction and renovation: Intermediate
- Project bids: Advanced
- Project Management: Intermediate
- Results-oriented: Advanced
- Residential plumbing design: Intermediate
- Plumbing: Advanced
- Construction management: Advanced
- Project estimation and bidding: Intermediate
- Promoted to [Job Title] after [Number] months of employment.
- Conducted installation of a back flow prevention equipment with [Number]% accuracy rate.
- Recognized and received [Award Name] for outstanding performance and compliance.
- Completed pipefitting training at [Organization]
- Repaired and substituted [Number] local hot water pumps at the time of a huge construction project.