A quality analyst is accountable for supervising different processes and performing them in line with the protocols. He or she operates with the quality assurance team so as to verify the quality of end product with the help of software testing equipments. Quality Analyst spearheads the team in making comprehensive test strategies and plans on the basis of software needs. To perform job duties, quality analysts are anticipated to be talented in using tools and software testing. Apart from all this, they also require to have knowledge of different stages in testing. For instance, integration testing, unit testing, acceptance testing, and system testing. When conducting the testing, they have to hunt and fix errors in software products.
The job of a quality analyst is incorporated with the software development. So it also provides growth avenues for developers having a strong background in programming and also experts who have knowledge in programming languages such as Visual Basic, SQL, C, JAVA, and C++. Hence, while writing a resume for this job, if you mention the above languages, chances of you getting selected increase to great extent. In addition to this, you can also mention achievements that you have attained with the earlier employer.
1241 6th Avenue
Focused Quality Analyst with a track record of leadership and dependability. Skilled in QA methodology to make sure quality control. Skilled in preparing plans, test cases, and scripts. Devoted to resolving and analyzing defects.
Frost Elementary Frostburg
Graduated November 2012
Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd
Mareham le Fen, England
January 2015 – Present
- Consulted literature to investigate software malfunctions.
- Developed [Number] test scripts utilizing comprehensive business requirements, functional documentation and processes.
- Implemented test scripts and recorded results.
- Participated in weekly meetings with IT department.
- Developed and maintained Quality Assurance procedure documentation.
Infosys Pvt Ltd
St. Cloud, Minnesota
February 2013 – December 2014
- Documented and communicated all claim activity in a timely and effective manner, while supporting the outcome of claim files.
- Examined and solved user complaints and inquiries in an empathetic and timely manner.
- Obeyed merchandising guidelines to show visually attractive displays.
- Provided ongoing guest service, including [Product or Service] advice.
- Answered customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner.
- Project management expertise: Beginner
- Software development knowledge: Beginner
- QA methodologies mastery: Competent
- Customer-oriented: Intermediate
- Retail merchandising experience: Advanced
- SQL understanding: Competent
- Exceptional time management skills: Expert
- Patient care and physical therapy: Intermediate
- Ability to monitor: Advanced
- International sales support: Intermediate
- Named “Employee of the Month” in [Month, year].
- Won the “Customer Service Associate of the Month” Award, [Month, year].
- [Number] WPM data entry rate, with [Number]% accuracy.
- Promoted to Key Holder just after [Number] months of working.
- Spearheaded a team of [Number] associates in Retail Sales.
- Attained status as one of leading sales performers in the area having [Number] stores.