A Human Resources Recruiter is the one that looks after process of hiring in the organization. Right from conducting the interview call till the process of discussing your salary is done by Human Resources Recruiter. He does with the consent of Human Resources Manager and keeping by keeping him in the loop. If you are applying for this job, here are some tips of how to write a resume for Human Resources Recruiter.
While constructing the resume for Human Resources Recruiter job, you must mention that you are well aware of the process that is performed by the Human Resources Recruiter. In addition to this, you must have excellent communication skills, which is required when you conduct an interview call. Also, you must have the knowledge of writing the emails. All these qualities are essential and must be mentioned in your resume. In addition to this, you must be ready to work beyond the clock, incase if any interview process gets delayed. Also you must be an excellent negotiator.
Mentioning all these qualities in your resume will work as a plus point and increase your odds of getting selected. Here is sample resume that will clear all your doubts and help you construct a better resume.
1241 6th Avenue Manhattan
Puyallup, New York
Talented HR Director offering [Number] years of dynamic involvement in HR. Key pioneer, problem solver, and decision maker.
Bay Head Elementary Bay Head
Graduated November 2012
ABC Pvt Ltd
Human Resources Recruiter
Zain Alipur, Telangana
January 2015 – Present
- Active involvement in Formulating Staff Handbook and company policy statements
- Arrange employment contracts, follow up probation and social benefits
- Perform comprehensive HR Management System from orientation familiarization, staff recruitment, exit interviews, appraisal, and other internal processes
- Conducted an exit interview analysis and framed a retention strategy
- Coordinate in organizing staff activities/functions
- Interacted with existing employees and ex-employees to analyze reasons of attrition and common concerns
XYZ Pvt Ltd
February 2013 – December 2014
- Manage the team in formulating recruitment strategies across the board
- Plan, project, and coordinate sufficient staffing for projected and current needs for headquarters and retail showrooms
- Short stint in performing payroll duties for the employees
- Work closely with C-level executives to review on current policies
- Administer HR related documentation, such as contracts of employment and administration
- Candidate selection as per company needed
- Handle contract termination task
- Maintain the database of annual leave and employee attendance
- Training programs: Beginner
- Benefits and compensation: Competent
- Labor relations: Beginner
- Records management: Beginner
- Labor negotiations: Intermediate
- [Software] proficiency: Competent
- Recruitment strategies: Advanced
- Compensation and benefits: Expert
- Analytical skills: Intermediate
- Training and development: Advanced
- Company organization: Advanced
- Recruitment: Intermediate
- Talent management: Advanced
- Compensation structuring: Intermediate
- Followed up and kept track of expected orders from court and correspondence from opposing attorneys.
- Resolved product issue through consumer testing.
- Documented and resolved [Issue] which led to [Results].
- Used Microsoft Excel to develop inventory tracking spreadsheets.
- Collaborated with team of [Number] in the development of [Project name].