Transaction Analyst works closely with member of executive committee and Chief Finance Officer (CFO) for various projects. These projects can be associated to acquisition & merging, achieving & initiating growth for the business, and outsourcing transactions. They have to make and maintain financial structures in MS Office Suite to show their results for the business’ financial analysis. People operating in this role must have solid knowledge of general financial & accounting concepts, and experience to settle loss & profit as well as balance sheet. Most essential job responsibilities of transaction analysts are foresting IRoR (Internal Rate of Return), cash flows and calculating net profit for projects and return on investment capital.
Education needed for Transaction Analyst position is a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or Economics, Accounting, and Statistics. Apart from all this, the job hunter must have minimum 3 years of experience in accounting or finance. Some firms will also favor experience in financial modeling & analysis, budgeting, and forecasting. Hence, you must always mention the above mentioned qualities in the resume while applying for this job. This will not only increase the weight of your resume but will also increase the odds of you securing the position for yourself.
1241 6th Avenue
Hardworking personnel having [Number] years of experience in offering competent office processes. Adept at converting documents into required formats and organizing & gathering specifically sought data. In-depth know-how of office automation processes with strong internal & external communication skills.
Frost Elementary Frostburg
Graduated November 2012
Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd
Mareham le Fen, England
January 2015 – Present
- Created company’s first employee manual including training and development.
- Responded and managed outgoing & incoming calls while recording correct messages.
- Coordinated international and domestic travel arrangements, comprising booking hotel, airfare, and transportation.
- Prepared correspondence, forms, reports, calendars and other documents.
- Utilized customer feedback to recommend corrective action to executive leadership.
Infosys Pvt Ltd
St. Cloud, Minnesota
February 2013 – December 2014
- Addressed customer service inquiries thoroughly and quickly.
- Answered multi-line phones and directed calls to the proper departments.
- Controlled executive calendar and worked with weekly project team conferences.
- Coordinated bookkeeping activities in QuickBooks and Lawson, including invoicing and accounts payable.
- Drafted [Timeframe] time sheets for [Number] executives and employees.
- Internal communications: Beginner
- Information security: Beginner
- Administrative support specialist: Competent
- Professional phone etiquette: Intermediate
- Spreadsheet management: Advanced
- Office administration: Competent
- Accounts payable / accounts receivable: Expert
- Attendance record management: Intermediate
- Background check conduction: Advanced
- Grant report writing: Intermediate
- Mail handling: Intermediate
- Routing mail: Competent
- Bookkeeping: Intermediate
- Investigated, identified, and reconciled account discrepancies totaling $[Amount] in company savings.
- Accomplished [improvement] through [actions].
- Oversaw implementation of new phone system which resulted in more cost-effective service.
- Designed a more efficient Excel template to track and manage office personnel calendars and daily meetings.
- Assisted management with the training of [Number] new staff members.